Welcome in Apulia, Southern Italy!
You may choose among– 5 Days of cooking Lesson
– One or Two Days of cooking lesson
The following dates are for your scheduled cooking holiday:– September 13th – September 17th 2021
Culinary Classes: Monday, September 13th – Friday, September 17th 2021 in Lecce, Apulia
– October 25th – October 29th 2021Culinary Classes: Monday, October 25th – Friday, October 29th 2021 in Lecce, Apulia
Culinary Classes: Monday, April 25th – Friday, April 29th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– May 23rd – May 27th 2022Culinary Classes: Monday, May 23rd – Friday, May 27th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia – June 20th – June 24th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, June 20th – Friday, June 24th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– September 12th – September 16th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, September 12th – Friday, September 16th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia– October 24th – October 28th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, October 24th – Friday, October 28th 2022 in Lecce, ApuliaThese Cooking Lessons and Culinary Classes are ideal for children and ‘older children’, for experiencing and tasting the ancient flavors of the poor authentic Apulia gastronomy. You are very welcome, thank you!
– Total Cost/ 5 Days Cooking Lessons* is € 225 x person (all inclusive: full immersion Hands on Cooking Lessons Program + dinners ).
– Total Cost /One Day Cooking Lesson is € 30 x children (all inclusive – easy recipes + dinner)– Total Cost/ Two Days Cooking Lesson is €70 x person (all inclusive – Italian recipes for food lovers and gourmets + dinners + wine)
– Cooking Lessons will take place at Sieglinde Apartment in Lecce (Cis: LE07503591000000616)– All cooking lessons last about 3/3,5 hours. Availability for 6 guests.
– Join us for a visit by vineries and local cellars and enjoy grape harvest 2021/2022! Be in contact with nature and taste the ancient tradition of making good wine.– For more info or for booking your culinary date, you are welcome to contact us thank you