Hello! This morning I was going to check for the small plants of golden tomatoes on my balcony, since I water them quite often, mostly twice a day, when I saw this little beauty taking a rest in the vase of the daisies and contemplating the view. Very quickly, I grabbed my camera and slowly focused on it. Glad I could immortalize the moment we said “good morning” to each other. It was like a little miracle of the day. Wishing a good day to everybody 🙂
It is our desire to express our best wishes to all mothers in the world.
Besides, our heartfelt thoughts and affectionate closeness go, in particular way, to those mothers, who are fighting against a bad illness and to those, who are suffering and struggling to protect their children in the middle of an insane war.
Sending ❤ to everybody. Thanks
A walk in the Baroque city lights
It was time for a gorgeous drive along the winding streets of the undulating hills among Brindisi, Bari and Taranto provinces. When we left the city of Lecce, the weather was nice and mild, indeed it was 26° C. Later on, after one hour and a half of driving, the tempearature was around 22° C and the sky had a light veil of clouds, which enhanced the mellowness of the soil and the honeyed palette of colors that nature uses to offer as gift during the Autumn season.
Once more we witnessed a masterwork of nature. Reverberating golden light and pink streakings painted the sky above ploughed fields, these latter as powerful expression of hard work and daily life in the surrounding area. That modern view of a rural frame, which reminded of the meticulous telling of great artists about authentic life in the countryside.
Wishing everybody a beautiful weekend!
“It is nature that makes wheat and grass grow, but it is art that prepares the soil”. – Giovanni Battista Della Porta
Our trees are wearing their new Spring dress and we patiently wait, in a contemplative mood, for their fruits.
Utmärkt bröd direkt från ugnen för att önska alla en trevlig påskhelg!
Excellent bread right out from the oven for wishing everybody a nice Easter weekend!
Ausgezeichnetes Brot direkt aus dem Ofen, um allen ein schönes Osterwochenende zu wünschen!
Påskveckan: en säker promenad för alla! Easter week: a safe walk for everyone! Osterwoche: ein sicherer Spaziergang für alle!
We are very glad to announce our new dates for culinary classes in seasons 2021/2022 in Lecce at Sieglinde apartment (CIS:LE07503591000000616)
You may choose among:
– 5 Days Cooking Lessons
– One or Two Days Cooking lessons
in seasons 2021 and 2022:
– October 25th – October 29th 2021
Culinary Classes: Monday, October 25th – Friday, October 29th 2021 in Lecce, Apulia
– April 25th – April 29th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, April 25th – Friday, April 29th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– May 23rd – May 27th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, May 23rd – Friday, May 27th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– June 20th – June 24th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, June 20th – Friday, June 24th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– September 12th – September 16th 2022 Culinary Classes: Monday, September 12th – Friday, September 16th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– October 24th – October 28th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, October 24th – Friday, October 28th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
These Cooking Lessons and Culinary Classes are ideal for children and ‘older children’, for experiencing and tasting the ancient flavors of the poor authentic Apulia gastronomy. You are very welcome, thank you!
– Total Cost/ 5 Days Cooking Lessons* is € 225 x person (all inclusive: full immersion Hands on Cooking Lessons Program + dinners ).
* * *
– Total Cost/ One Day Cooking Lesson is € 45 x person (all inclusive – homemade different kinds of traditional pasta fresca – dinner + wine )
– Total Cost /One Day Cooking Lesson is € 30 x children (all inclusive – easy recipes + dinner)
– Total Cost/ Two Days Cooking Lesson is €70 x person (all inclusive – Italian recipes for food lovers and gourmets + dinners + wine)
– All cooking lessons last about 3/3,5 hours. Availability for 6 guests.
– Join us for a visit by vineries and local cellars and enjoy grape harvest 2022! Be in contact with nature and taste the ancient tradition of making good wine.
– For more info or for booking your culinary date, you are welcome to contact us here, thank you :