Are you planning to visit Apulia for this season 2023?
Apulia is ancient precious case filled with history, tradition, culture in the South of Italy. At this proper, we point at several opportunities for exploring this warm, welcoming, sunny land, regarded as crossroads between East and West cultures and cradle of ancient myths, millenary civilizations and vernacular languages, which, nowadays, are almost extinct. The geographically privileged position of this region, overlooking the other Countries belonging to the Mediterranean area, allows Apulia to play a relevant role in international relations (be import-export, politics, economy, business etc.). Visitors can experience all of this through the history of Apulia and its mixture of tradition, art and culture handed on from father to son. In relation to this, trusting a vocational training strongly motivated by love for our ancient roots and by a lifelong experience in cultural exchanges with guests from all over the world, we aim at offering a valid support for a successful and exhaustive cultural information program to those, who choose a holiday stay by our accommodations. Therefore, do not miss the chance of joining us in one or more of the several tours we manage and recommend during your stay by our My Holidays in Apulia® accommodations. (©Giuseppa Sallustio)
Here it is a small sample of the numerous options you can tailor in order to suit your own requirements and to enjoy an exclusive holiday in our “unique kaleidoscopic territory”.
- Puglia Gastronomy Routes: local food markets, farm and dairy produces and products.
- Puglia Traditional Slow Paths: winery and wine tasting, hypogeous oil mill and olive oil tasting, ancient handwork process for bread and pasta
- Baroque Architectures Itineries
- Exploring Apulia typical “Works of Art and Handicrafts”: forged iron and copper, shaped terracotta, leccese stone decorations, decorated glass, papier mâché and handmade embroidered textiles.
- Archaelogical Sites Visiting and Museums, Healthy Walks in Suggestive Natural Parks.
- Golf playing, Bike Tour, Hiking and Trekking in the Surrounding Country Area.(©Giuseppa Sallustio)