“The earth has music for those who listen” – William Shakespeare
Am Wochenende bleiben wir zu Hause und machen Pasta
At the weekend let’s stay at home and make pasta – Man kan stanna hemma och laga mat
In this peculiar moment our world is going through, which requires spirit of adaptability, our thoughts go to those, who risk to get ill and doctors, nursing staff and volunteers, who are struggling every day facing illness in the huge effort to save life of patients. We hope we will overcome this hard challenge soon and in the best way possible. No doubt this unpleasant situation is also an economic challenge for a lot of people, in specific way, those, who are engaged in the tourism field, like us, since travellers, tourists, customers cannot travel as usual. We thank you all, who kindly are showing warmth and sympathy. We are glad and touched by the very special friendship feeling we have with you all. Many thanks for being all together. We hope to be back to a more normal situation as soon as possible. Please, be safe for yourselves and for your loved ones. Thank you
“Jede Reise, jede Wanderschaft ist ein Aufbruch zu neuen Ufern, ein Sprengen der Ketten, die uns an den Felsen des Alltäglichen und Gewohnten schmieden”. – Carl Peter Fröhling
“Die erhabene Sprache der Natur, die Töne der bedürftigen Menschheit lernt nur der Wanderer kennen”. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
We are very glad to announce our new dates for culinary classes in seasons 2021/2022 in Lecce at Sieglinde apartment (CIS:LE07503591000000616)
You may choose among:
– 5 Days Cooking Lessons
– One or Two Days Cooking lessons
in seasons 2021 and 2022:
– October 25th – October 29th 2021
Culinary Classes: Monday, October 25th – Friday, October 29th 2021 in Lecce, Apulia
– April 25th – April 29th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, April 25th – Friday, April 29th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– May 23rd – May 27th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, May 23rd – Friday, May 27th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– June 20th – June 24th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, June 20th – Friday, June 24th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– September 12th – September 16th 2022 Culinary Classes: Monday, September 12th – Friday, September 16th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
– October 24th – October 28th 2022
Culinary Classes: Monday, October 24th – Friday, October 28th 2022 in Lecce, Apulia
These Cooking Lessons and Culinary Classes are ideal for children and ‘older children’, for experiencing and tasting the ancient flavors of the poor authentic Apulia gastronomy. You are very welcome, thank you!
– Total Cost/ 5 Days Cooking Lessons* is € 225 x person (all inclusive: full immersion Hands on Cooking Lessons Program + dinners ).
* * *
– Total Cost/ One Day Cooking Lesson is € 45 x person (all inclusive – homemade different kinds of traditional pasta fresca – dinner + wine )
– Total Cost /One Day Cooking Lesson is € 30 x children (all inclusive – easy recipes + dinner)
– Total Cost/ Two Days Cooking Lesson is €70 x person (all inclusive – Italian recipes for food lovers and gourmets + dinners + wine)
– All cooking lessons last about 3/3,5 hours. Availability for 6 guests.
– Join us for a visit by vineries and local cellars and enjoy grape harvest 2022! Be in contact with nature and taste the ancient tradition of making good wine.
– For more info or for booking your culinary date, you are welcome to contact us here, thank you :